Christian CND is looking for a new Office Administrator! Could you come and join our small, dedicated staff teams and help us as we work for a nuclear weapons-free world?
Apply by emailing your CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have administration experience?
Are you organised?
Do you want to contribute towards our work for a nuclear weapons-free world?
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our small team of staff to support our work towards nuclear disarmament. This role can be based anywhere in the country, though some time ideally will be spent in the CND office in Islington, to be discussed at interview.
We need a friendly and organised administrator who can be relied upon to work with enthusiasm and efficiency within a busy office environment.
You will be:
- An experienced administrator with knowledge of administrative systems and Microsoft Office
- Comfortable working alone but with the ability to be part of a small team
- Able to support the financial organisation of Christian CND
- Experienced at supporting the work of a committee through minute taking and other administrative support
- Competent user of WordPress and able to contribute towards social media output
- Enthusiastic and adaptable, able to respond to changing priorities
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of Christian CND
Hours: 10 hours per week, hours worked can be flexible by agreement
Rate of pay: £20.65 per hour (less London Weighting if working remotely)
Apply by emailing your CV and covering letter here: email@example.com
Deadline for applications – Thursday 4 May @ 5pm